If you haven’t yet set up Alerts on our platform, you might find this to be a great tool to stay up-to-date on the most recent, relevant changes within your target industries. Alerts notify you any time a change is made to our database that matches your search criteria. For example, Alerts might include:
- Alert me of portfolio companies that contain the word “logistics”.
- Alert me of any new PE firms in Texas.
- Alert me of new investment banks with an industry focus on “oil and gas”.
How it works…
- Perform a search on the Research Database
- Save the searchThis allows you to quickly return to your favorite searches. We also show you a notification badge if there are new additions to the database that match your search filters.
- Turn on AlertsBy turning on the Alerts, you activate a weekly email notification (Friday mornings) to database changes that match your search criteria. If there are no updates, you will not receive an email. If you have setup multiple Alerts, you will only get one weekly email that combines all Alerts.
How Do I Do This?
- Click on My Account (from the main menu)
- Select “Saved Searches & Alerts”