Private Equity Investing in Activewear
The Private Equity Info Research Database currently tracks 97 portfolio companies in the Activewear space, collectively held by 86 unique PE firms.
Private Equity has shown a substantial increased interest in Activewear companies in recent years, driven by greater health awareness and further fueled by Covid.
Private Equity Firms with 2+ Activewear Portfolio Holdings
10 private equity firms hold at least 2 current platform investments in activewear companies.
- Altor Equity Partners (Stockholm, SE)
- Ontario Teachers’ Private Capital (Toronto, CA)
- Odyssey Private Equity (Sydney, AU)
- L Catterton (Greenwich, CT, US)
- Eurazeo (Paris, FR)
- Clearview Capital (Stamford, CT, US)
- Tenth Avenue Holdings (Newyork, NY, US)
- Littlejohn & Co. (Greenwich, CT, US)
- Riverside Company, The (Newyork, NY, US)
- Fountainvest Partners (Shanghai, CN)
Select Private Equity Investments in Activewear Businesses
May 2021 – Resource Partners invested in Buglo (Koszalin, Poland), specializes in high-quality playgrounds with international quality and safety certificates. The company’s offer also includes outdoor exercise equipment and elements of landscape architecture.