Top PE Firms Investing in Restaurant Sector
We probed our Private Equity Database to determine the most active private equity investors in the Restaurant sector. Below are the Top 15 private equity firms investing in restaurants.
Top PE Firms Investing in Restaurants
- Roark Capital Group (Atlanta, GA, US)
- Z Capital Partners (New York, NY, US)
- Brentwood Associates (Los Angeles, CA, US)
- L Catterton (Greenwich, CT, US)
- Garnett Station Partners (New York, NY, US)
- Tavistock Group (United States)
- Beekman Group, The (New York, NY, US)
- Alliance Consumer Growth (New York, NY, US)
- West Coast Capital (Chatsworth, CA, US)
- Valor Equity Partners (Chicago, IL, US)
- TriSpan (London, UK)
- Constitution Capital Partners (Andover, MA, US)
- GreyLion Capital (New York, NY, US)
- Argonne Capital Group (Atlanta, GA, US)
- Freeman Spogli & Co. (New York, NY, US)
Recent Private Equity Restaurant Investments
May 2022 – Centre Partners Management invested in Captain D’s Seafood (Nashville, TN, US), a Seafood quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. Captain D’s system is comprised of franchised and company-owned locations.
Private Equity Transactions
Watch 1-minute demos on how to quickly find transactions of interest.